Price And Quantity
- 100 Kilograms
- 130 INR/Kilograms
- Nylon 66
- For Industrial Use
- Color Coated
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Days
- Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, Asia
- All India
Nylon-6,6 (PA66) is semi-crystalline polyamide commonly used in fiber applications such as carpeting, clothing, and tire cord. It is also used as an engineering material in bearings and gears due to its good abrasion resistance and self-lubricating properties.
- Glass transition temperature: 50oC.
- Melting temperature: 255oC.
- Amorphous density at 25oC: 1.07 g/cm3.
- Crystalline density at 25oC: 1.24 g/cm3.
- Molecular weight of repeat unit: 226.32 g/mol.