- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Kilograms
- 1000 INR/Kilograms
- 2-5 Millimeter (mm)
- Product Type
- Carbon Packing
- 5-10 Millimeter (mm)
- For Packing Use
Its made with high quality carbon yarn and impregnated graphite dispersion and a proprietary lubricant.
Its ideal for high temperature applications at refineries, power plants, co-generation, hot oil wells, solar plants etc. and is inert to almost all corrosive chemicals.
When it is used for pumps, frictional heat is freely conducted to the stuffing box metal because of its excellent thermal conductivity. As a result, no or little damage will be caused to the shaft sleeve or to the packing.
Manufactured from high purity premium long staple based carbon yarn. Individual yarns are single-end coated and single-end dried prior to braiding with high temperature non-petroleum based lubricant with graphite dispersion.
- Low coefficient of friction for increased equipment life
- Excellent thermal conductivity means shafts run cooler, extending packing life
- Ideal for Chemical Services
- Low chloride certification available
Ideal for use in centrifugal pumps, plunger pumps, mixers, valves, etc.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Kilograms Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India