PTFE Filled Graphite
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Piece
- 20 INR/Piece
- Filled Graphite
- Corrosion Protection
- 10-20 Millimeter (mm)
- 5-10 Millimeter (mm)
Graphite Filled PTFE
The percentages used vary between 5 and 15%. Graphite lowers the coefficient of friction and is, therefore, often added to other types of filled PTFE for improving this property. It improves the deformation under load, strength and, to a minor degree, the wear properties.
Graphite filled PTFE has exceptional chemical resistance and is compatible with most hydraulic fluids. Outstanding performance when used for hydraulic/pneumatic compression type rod and piston seals, bearing bands and rotary application.
Features and Benefits
Advantages of Graphite-Filled PTFE:
- Low coefficient of friction compared to other filled PTFE materials.
- Higher flexural modulus and surface hardness than unmodified PTFE.
Disadvantages of Graphite-Filled PTFE:
- Lower notched impact strength, tensile strength, elongation at break and electrical characteristics compared with unmodified PTFE.
- Tendency of graphite to leach out.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India