|Home||» Products||» Polymer||» Nylon 66|
Nylon-6,6 (PA66) is semi-crystalline polyamide commonly used in fiber applications such as carpeting, clothing, and tire cord. It is also used as an engineering material in bearings and gears due to its good abrasion resistance and self-lubricating properties.
- Glass transition temperature: 50oC.
- Melting temperature: 255oC.
- Amorphous density at 25oC: 1.07 g/cm3.
- Crystalline density at 25oC: 1.24 g/cm3.
- Molecular weight of repeat unit: 226.32 g/mol.